Yummy, sweet and raw. These raw mini cakes are inspired
by a recipe from Gone Raw user rawleen and are very easy
to make, healthy and a fun party snack to serve.
- 1 Cantaloupe melon, cut into squares
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for two hours in water (or overnight)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- Vanilla, to taste
- Place cashews, agave, and vanilla in food processor, or a type of blender, and process. You want to achieve a frosting-like consistency and can add water if neccessary.
- Place in a carrot bag, or make your own by cutting a small section out of the corner of a clear plastic bag as your frosting instrument.
- Squeeze frosting on each melon, then top with a blueberry or other garnish of choice.